Snoring Mouth Guard Reviews
Best Anti Snoring Mouth Guard Reviews
Snoring is the broken, rough sound you make while sleeping. Almost everyone snores occasionally although men usually snore more often than women and children because they naturally have tighter air passages. It is cause by the tightening of airway passages that vibrates the soft palate, a soft tissue between your throat and the hard palate. The vibration then produces the sound, sometimes soft, but can also be noisy and unpleasant.
There are many reasons associated with it. Some people are built with too much throat and nasal tissues that get in the way of breathing while they sleep. Also as you grow older, your throat becomes narrower that obstruct the airways.
Click PLAY to Watch the Video Now!
Sleeping on your back may also cause the tongue and the soft palate to block the airway. Being out of shape may contribute to snoring since fat tissue may cause turbulence to the airflow as well as alcohol and medication that makes you fall asleep because it leads to firmer passages that produce greater tissue vibrations.
There are two possible solutions already available. One is surgical and non-surgical and both can possibly treat snoring.
1. Non-surgical options involve the use of dental device, and CPAP or Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- Dental devices are like mouthpieces which can also be called Snoring Mouth Guard. It pushes the tongue or the jaw forward so it will not contract while sleeping. It must be worn every night but may cause extreme salivation and a bit uncomfortable at first. Dentists design this for best fit except that it may be too expensive for most people. However over-the-counter products of this kind are available at lower prices like ZQuiet which is one of the best since it is reasonable priced and easy to use. It is also one of the most recommended Snoring Remedies that one can see immediate results.
- CPAP or Continuous Positive Airway Pressure on the other hand is a device that requires you to wear a mask like Nasal Pillows that is connected to a pump that blows pressurized air to prevent narrowing of the airway while sleeping. It is one of the possible Cures to Snoring. But it is uncomfortable to wear throughout the night and is loud that it may bother your sleep partner. It is mostly used for snoring that is related to obstructive sleep apnea.
2. Surgical procedure will provide snoring cure and is generally successful but is invasive and risky to side effects. The procedure will depend on what area to repair but since there are always more than one area involve that it requires reconstruction of the different parts to completely eliminate it.
- Basically you need to consult a dentist or a physician so they can recommend the proper procedure to undertake.
- Radio frequency ablation is a procedure that is done in a doctor’s office. Radio frequency energy is applied to the palate and muscle tissue that causes it to scar and stiff, reducing vibrations. The scar tissue then forms up to a couple of months but will regenerate and soften after that it may re-obstruct the airways. It is an effective procedure but does not completely eliminate snoring. It can also be done on nasal passages.
- Pillar procedure is a treatment that uses strips, inserting it into the palate under local anaesthesia. The strips are made of Dacron, a non-reactive material. It encourages normal tissues to grow into it, and that stiffens the soft palate and will lessen vibrations. This tissues works like scar tissues that is develop after radio frequency ablation. This procedure might increase the risk of infection because of implants. If this happens, it can just be removed and replaced.
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty is the removal of uvula, pharynx and tissues around the throat to increase the size of the airways. Except that it may also risk forming of too much scar that will further block the air passages. Other procedures may involve correcting deformities like tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. These are all possible snoring cures to choose from.
Signs and Symptoms of Snoring
Deep breathing, gasping and choking are signs and symptoms you snore at night. After waking up you might feel tired and sleepy. This means that obstruction of air passages that causes vibration happens when you sleep.
There are many causes of snoring. It may sometimes cause by age, poor lifestyle, abnormalities on your throat, not sleeping by your side, medications that relaxes the muscles in your throat or it may sometimes related to obstructive sleep apnea and sleeping disorders. It is important to know exactly the reason so you can find the proper solution. You might use over-the-counter products, like Snoring Mouth guard or be evaluated by a doctor.
How to Treat Snoring
There are certain Tips to Treat Snoring that does not require you to go to dentists and physicians as long as you are certain that it is not obstructive sleep apnea or other sleeping disorder.
Change of lifestyle is one of the hardest to achieve but if you want To Treat Snoring Forever you might want to do it. It is mainly focus on creating space for air rushing through your mouth. First you have to exercise regularly to lose weight and reduce the fat tissue in your throat.
Stop smoking because it can provide covering to the air passages. And avoid medications and alcohol that it may worsen snoring since it relaxes muscles making them contract and block airways. Also changing of sleeping position will help as sleeping at your back will pull your throat and tongue backward that it may tighten breathing passages. These changes can help you to alleviate snoring but if you cannot adjust to this lifestyle, you can also buy over-the-counter products like a snoring mouth guard, nasal spray and medication and some other anti-snoring devices.
Types of anti-snoring devices available in the market
There are plenty to choose from each with unique features and effectiveness that will provide you with snoring remedy. Each one of this works in different ways so you have to know what will work for you.
- Nasal spray works for people whose snoring is cause by narrowing of nasal passages. It improves breathing by eliminating irritants that causes swelling and inflammation to nasal lining.
- Chin strap is one of the simplest anti-snoring devices. It is a headgear that you strap around your jaw while sleeping to maintain alignment of your chin and promotes breathing through your nose.
- Anti-snoring pillows are pillows specifically designed to promote sleeping at your side since sleeping at your back can cause blockage to the airway. Hence it is very useful for people who only snore while sleeping flat at their back.
- Snoring mouth guard are devices that you wear while sleeping. It looks like mouthpieces of athletes. These four devices are the most popular treat snoring remedies that can be easily bought and quite easy to use.
How Does a Snoring Mouth Guard Work to Effectively Treat Snoring?
A Snoring Mouth Guard works by pushing the jaw and the tongue forward to create space for breathing properly hence reducing vibrations to the throat and the soft palate. Some of these devices needs fitting by dentists. But you can also buy cheaper and ready to use out of the box. One of the best rated and popular brands is ZQuiet.
What is ZQuiet?
If you want an effective way to treat snoring, ZQuiet is the answer. ZQuiet has been rated as one of the most effective and popular anti-snoring device. It is a snoring mouth guard that is unique and one of the few clinically proven device to treat snoring for good. It is definitely recommended for people who is bothered by their snoring but does not want to undergo surgery. It also benefits people around you as snoring also disturbs other people.
Does ZQuiet really work?
Of course it works! Since the main reason why people snore is the blocking of air passages that produces vibrations. Experts introduce the Living Hinge Technology that makes ZQuiet stand out from other oral devices. This technology offers treatment to snoring by pushing the jaw forward that allows the smooth passing of air without creating vibration. One of its unique features is that unlike other mouth guards that are uncomfortable, the Living Hinge technology lets you move your jaw freely and allow you to speak naturally. That makes it the best snoring mouth guard.
How much does ZQuiet costs
ZQuiet offers a trial with a very reasonable price for 30 days at $9.95 with money back guarantee. This is very affordable compare to others that offers snore remedies. Once you’re satisfied with it and decided to use it after the trial you will have to pay $79.95 but if you are not happy with it you can just pick up your phone anytime before 30 days and get your full money back.
Customer Reviews of ZQuiet
“I first saw ZQuiet when I was looking up anti-snoring devices worth the cost and comfortable to use. I have been using a lot of other devices, like Respironics CPAP which is very expensive, nasal spray and other medication that offer cures for snoring but is not really effective. I also don’t want to consider surgery because of the possible side effects. So it was great timing when I first read about ZQuiet; it is safe and reliable. A trial period that is very affordable is available too, so I decided to try it.
After a month of using it, my wife was really happy as we already found the proper Snore Treatment that lets her to sleep beside me again. It is great and comfortable enough that it allows you to sleep at ease.”